|From 1/2″DN15 up to 3″DN80|
|Body: UPVC, CPVC|
Gasket: EPDM, FPM, NBR
O-Ring: EPDM, FPM, NBR
Metal: SUS 316 / 304
Float: HDPE all are the materials of Float Valve LD Taiwan
|Thread: NPT, BSP|
A Float Valve LD Taiwan is a mechanical feedback mechanism that regulates fluid level by using a float to drive an inlet valve which at higher fluid level will force the valve to close while a lower fluid level will let the valve open. The most common use of a float valve is to control the filling of water in the water tank.
- Ideal for application of automatic tank filling required.
- Perfect for direct tank wall installation.
- Low cost alternative for costly stainless steel or other metal float valves.
- Solid construction and thermoplastic body, never rust!
- Rust free stainless steel parts.
- Replaceable seals and gasket design for long life application.
- Easy adjustable angle for liquid level control.
- Provides maximum efficiency in controlling liquid level
There are no reviews yet.