|From 1/2″DN15 up to 2″DN50
PN16BAR@22°CFrom 2-1/2″DN65 up to 4″DN100
PN10BAR@22°C all are the working Pressure of Ball Valve Flanged
|Body: UPVC, CPVC
Seat: HDPE, PTFE
O-Ring: EPDM, FPM, NBR
|Flange: ANSI, BS, DIN, ISO, JIS, TABLE D&E
A Ball Valve Flanged is a valve that opens by turning a handle/gear attached to a ball inside the valve. The ball has a hole or port through the middle, so that when the port is in line with both ends of the valve, flow will occur. When the valve is closed, the hole is perpendicular to the ends of the valve, and flow is blocked. The handle’s position indicates the valve’s position.
Ball valves are durable and usually work to achieve perfect shut off even after years of disuse. They are therefore an excellent choice for shut off applications.
- Double shaft O-rings on stem for added protection.
- Smooth flow path eliminates pressure loss.
- Resistant to many inorganic chemicals.
- Handle can be removed and used as a tool to tighten or adjust seal compression resulting from seat wear
- Valve cartridge must be removed from system for maintenance, hand tighten only.
- Fast replacement of O-rings and ball seat without additional equipment.
- We recommend flanged end connections for joining a metal system to a plastic system.
- We do not recommend the joining of metal male pipe thread with plastic female pipe thread.
- When installing flanges, it is critical that bolts be equally tightened in sequence which diametrically opposed to each other.